Bring Shelly to your next event for real, inspirational, motivational, enchanting, heart strong storytelling, conversations, keynotes, workshops and assemblies.
After founding and running two companies in the special events industry and what she calls "a series of unfortunate events" that unfolded over the course of seven years to open her heart to great love and spirituality. Shelly's work has become writing and telling stories about life’s beautiful, loving truths and some of life’s brutal trials, providing guidance and self discovery programs to teens and young people, guiding families on the path of recovery from addiction, sistering women during natural transitions and creating community, connection and wellness with retreats and special events.
Living straight from her heart and by natural design, she has the kind of spirituality that helps others connect to their own story, their own courage, their own devotion and their own impact when they embrace life with love and in all its juice, grit and truth. Shelly is mother to three fascinating souls, a heart healing writer and author of Craving Love-A Girlfriends Guide During Divorce, a woman of extreme faith and a graceful activist for families impacted by addiction and in recovery.
For rates and dates contact Shelly’s Office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelly’s press page: Download as PDF
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
- September 16: Keynote Speaker, Delaware AlaNon Conference
- September 27: Speaker: Community Services Board, National Recovery Month Event
- October 14: Keynote Speaker, Raising Teens Town Hall, Junior Achievement Finance Park, 4099 Pickett Road, Fairfax
- December 7: Keynote Speaker, Sterling Women, Belmont Country Club
- January 2018: Find Your Path Event, Sober College, Los Angeles, CA
Past Speaking Engagements:
- ADAMS Center with Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring Screening of Heroin the Hardest Hit: May 2017
- Unified Prevention Coalition PROTECT Program Panelist: May 2017
- (Parents Reaching Out To Educate Communities Together)
- HubDot Storyteller “Making the World a Better Place” April 2017
- Young Men’s Service League: February 2017
- III B’s Pink Tie Charity Ball: February 2014-2017
- I’m Every Woman, Love Your Life segment with Elaine Espinola on Comcast Community Cable February 2017
- Virginia Run Community Presentation with local FBI and Law Enforcement: September 2016
- Entertainment Information Council Program Panelist -The Effect of Addiction on The Family August 2016
- Addiction and Prevention Prayer Breakfast Pender Methodist Church: February 2016
- WJLA News Heroin Town Hall: May 2016
- Hubdot Storyteller “The Art of Being You.” June 2015